Thursday 9 June 2011

I am loving...

I recently went into The Body Shop and treated myself to some of their shower gels - they were on special offer which was a bonus. They just smell absolutely gorgeous and really get me in the mood for summer. Although they are slightly pricey I would definitely recommend them as they leave your skin feeling refreshed and soft. So what are you waiting for girls, treat yourselves!

Whilst I was in The Body Shop grabbing some other goodies I decided to sign up for the membership card - although it does cost you £5 I think it is definitely worth the money as you get 10% off of your future purchases and free gifts too! Now who can resist free gifts?!


Passion Fruit Shower Gel/Cream - Body Cleansers



1 comment:

  1. this smells amazing <3

    claire x

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete