Tuesday 14 June 2011

Long lasting make-up testing at more! magazine!

Party Proof Make-up Introduction

 I still can't quite believe it, but I had the amazing opportunity to go and help out on a shoot for more! magazine on Friday 20th May! It opened my eyes to the world of magazine journalism which combines my passion for writing and obsession with beauty products and wraps it all up into one nice lil' bundle. Since then I have been ploughing through the mammoth amount of information available online about magazine journalism and journalism in general to find out exactly what I need to do in order to get my dream job. Journalism, especially magazine journalism is a pretty competitive market to get into, so I know that there are gonna be a lot of tears, let downs, sweat and blood along the way, but I am extremely determined to get there in the end! 

Go check out the new issue of more! magazine


My friends and I rating the make-up



No comments:

Post a Comment