Thursday 25 August 2011

Beauty Tip

Hi Beauts,

I just wanted to share a quick beauty tip with you guys. Acne is the bane of my life so anything that promises to help with, and speed up, the recovery process is tested out in my daily skincare routine. I was reading a magazine about 2 years ago and it talked of how models use a product called Biafine Emulsion to help clear up blemishes, so I thought why not give it a go!


I am so glad that I started using it as it cuts my recovery time in half - normally it takes just under a week for a spot to disappear, but when I apply Biafine the blemish disappears in less than two days! As you can probably tell from the photo I use it a lot but it seems to just last forever cos you only need to apply a tinsy-winsey bit to each blemish.

I will warn you though, unfortunately it is quite hard to get hold of in the UK (my Uncle got it from France for me), but I'm sure you can buy it online and I promise it will be worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment