Saturday 10 September 2011

Beauty Confidential

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2966961/farfrombeautiful?claim=777nemzae23">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


If you have a love for expensive beauty brands, like me, then you need to hot foot it down to your local House of Fraser store asap! They are currently running their annual Beauty Confidential event which, simply put, is gonna save you money! If you spend £50 on beauty and fragrance in store or online then you receive £10 off of one of 20 products handpicked by beauty experts. The event has already started and runs until 25th September.

I know one thing that I will definitely be getting my hands on is the Origins GinZing eye cream. I have heard nothing but good things about it, but at £21 I have been apprehensive about buying it, especially as I have a fairly low budget right now, but House of Fraser have currently got it on offer for £10!!

If you wanna find out more about Beauty Confidential and it's great savings then just click this Link.

Happy shopping everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment